Don’t forget to register and attend Thursday’s section meeting. To register or for more information on the program visit The program description
Update – More tickets are now available register now!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze production, inspection, and test data to identify and address trends in product properties/performance.
For over 30 years VSC, an independent subsidiary of Verify, Inc., has been a trusted resource to over 200 companies in aerospace, defense, and high-technology industries. This partnership has created worldwide opportunities for contract Project Specialists to work with our customers and their suppliers. Together, we ensure quality in supply chain and supplier management programs.
The Presentation will include:
- A fun and informative presentation given by Bill Latzko, a Master of Quality (Title given to Bill by Dr. W. Edwards Deming), and Dave Sherman, a 25+ year veteran of Food/Beverage, Environmental, & Clinical Laboratories.
- The Presentation is subtitled, “A View from the Foxhole”. We will discuss specific issues that occurred while we were “Guarding against a Non-Quality Invasion.”
- Topics Discussed will include:
- A CBS Columbia Records Promotion that required $1,755,000 worth of radios purchased in Hong Kong in 1968.
- A Brilliant way to try to beat a “Drug Test” for Marijuana.
- The Artificial Adulteration of “Natural” Essential Oils.
This course involves identifying and solving the five types of Process Problems. The presenter has 30 years of consulting experience, has written several books and numerous articles. He has also given more than 50 conferences. He is a GE certified Master Black Belt, MBB/BB/GB trainer and facilitator. He has two master’s degrees (statistics and mathematics). Continue reading