Happy 70th, ASQ! In honor of their 70th year ASQ has stepped up their Member Gifts to give you even more useful resources as a thank you for being part of the community that promotes the ever-expanding uses and value of quality. For starters we’re focusing on one of the core elements and roles in quality — auditing.
Below you’ll find basic introductions to auditing, video overviews, webcasts mini-courses on auditing basics and process auditing, a complete e-book on e-auditing, and lots of additional articles, tools, and templates. Yes, this gift is one you should save and use time and again, if you have anything to do with auditing, risk management, CAPA, or continuous improvement projects. Enjoy!
Your exclusive member gift will be available through May 31.
Seeking a certified Project Management Instructor to teach Six Sigma for The Office of Continuing and Professional Studies (CPS) of The City College of New York(CCNY). The City College of New York carries the flagship torch within the City University system as it is the first CUNY school. In addition, it is strategically located in a neighborhood filled with a rich history, culture, artistry, world-famous landmarks and dining destinations. CPS is launching a Project Management Course of Study for entry level adult learners seeking to re-enter or improve their position in the workforce. Continue reading Six Sigma Certified Instructor – NYC→
Join us for May’s general section meeting and dinner as we discuss the use of quality methods in the detection of counterfeit prescription drugs and some recent case studies.
Nancy Sperling a quality assurance and regulatory compliance professional with over 20 years experience in pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, and consumer health products. ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Quality Auditor will be presenting this program.
We offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to supervise the QC Porcelain Laboratory area. Must be familiar with concepts related to dental porcelain properties, test methods and expectations for product performance. Responsible for leading and directing the work of others. Must understand regulatory requirements as they relate to the industry.
• Coordinate scheduling of all group activities, personnel management, training and support, and coordinate testing priorities with other departments.
• Ensure on time completion and release of raw materials, in-process materials and final finished goods
• Evaluate test results in relation to product specifications. Recommend rework, additional testing and/or other supplementary actions to determine product disposition.
• Anticipate problem areas and resolve issues before they impact compliance, product quality, and availability.
• Work with management to streamline operations to ensure that the department operates efficiently.
• Work with the staff for investigating all Out of Specification (OOS) results and properly documenting them.
• Provide technical support for Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Technology (as applicable) on questionable batches and results.
• Provide regular reports to management regarding products presently in the laboratory along with their testing status and planned completion date.
• Collaborates with operations on a daily basis to ensure on-time shipments and customer satisfaction.
• Support hiring and training directives through employee counsel and review of specifications.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Continue reading Quality Control Supervisor – Somerset, NJ→
Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /homepages/38/d518459764/htdocs/website/wp-content/plugins/rush-seo/rush-seo.php on line 1398