Participation information will be provided to registered participants 24 hours before the event. Please be on the look out for an email from eventbright prior to the event.
We are glad to announce our upcoming Six Sigma Green Belt Training scheduled in your city.
Mar. 24 – 27, 2015
Location: New York, NY | Albany, NY | Buffalo, NY | Boston, MA
Continue reading Upcoming Six Sigma Green Belt Training Opportunities
Hill Associates LLC has been engaged to recruit a Quality Manager for Sikorsky Global Services/UTC, based in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. This position reports to a Senior Quality Manager (equivalent to Vice President). This bonus eligible position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package including relocation. The Quality Manager is responsible for a group of approximately 40 people with 5 direct reports.
Continue reading Quality Manager (Coatesville, PA)
Join us for the March section meeting were the topic will be — Cause-and-Effect Analysis: Healthcare Case Study – Medication Errors
According to The Joint Commission, “Errors associated with medications are believed to be the most common type of medical error and are a significant cause of preventable adverse events.” Accordingly, medication errors have been named as one of the “never events” (i.e., events that should never happen). During this webinar, we will look at potential causes of medication errors using a cause-and-effect analysis, and we will look at process-based solutions for preventing these types of errors.
Continue reading March 2015 Section Meeting – Cause-and-Effect Analysis: Healthcare Case Study – Medication Errors
Job Title: Site Quality and Health, Safety, Environment Representative
Department: Thales Transport & Security, Inc. / Safety & Quality
Location: 99 Park Avenue, Suite 1120, New York, NY 10016
Main Job Function:
• Complete control of the Site Quality for project site installation, site configuration management, and customer audits.
• The Site Quality Representative shall ensure that all site quality activities and installation are conducted as per applicable Thales processes.
• The Site Quality Representative shall report to the Quality Project Manager and his hierarchy any risks to fail in meeting commitments or in achieving customer satisfaction during all the life cycle of the project.
• Contribute to define corrective and improvement actions and monitor their deployment.
• Ensure that projects comply with Thales Group Health & Safety policy and process.
Continue reading Position available for Site Quality and HSE Representative
Anderson & Associates has been retained by a leading manufacturer of performance bearings to assist them in recruiting a Quality Manager. Continue reading Quality Manager for Northeast manufacturer of performance bearings
SQA Services, a Global Quality Assurance Consulting firm, is seeking a Quality Auditor with medical device or related industry experience. This is a full-time, contract, and temp-to-perm position located in Somerville, NJ.
Continue reading CQA position in Somerville, NJ