Supervise, operate, maintain and repair assigned mechanical, HVAC, basic electrical and plumbing building systems in such a manner as to insure optimal customer relations. Non-exhaustive building/facility management role and responsibility Continue reading Facility Manager – NYC, NY
Anderson & Associates has been retained by a leading manufacturer of performance bearings to assist them in recruiting a Global Quality Manager.
GGB is a global leader in high performance bearing solutions, supplying customers worldwide with both standard and customized plain bearings. With over 1,100 employees globally, GGB’s dedicated team of experts has the experience and expertise to provide innovative, reliable and effective solutions.
Continue reading Global Quality Manager for Northeast manufacturer of performance bearnings
PierCon Solutions is a world-class engineering and consulting firm located in in Northern New Jersey. PierCon is focused on providing radio frequency (RF) and system engineering wireless design and implementation services to both the private and public segments of the telecommunication industry.
Continue reading Quality Manager Position Available
Hill Associates LLC has been engaged by Sikorsky Global Helicopters to help them recruit a candidate for the position Quality Manager/Chief Inspector for its Coatesville, Pennsylvania facility. This excellent opportunity reports to the VP Quality at Coatesville and is responsible for a Quality function of 90 inspectors and supervisors. This bonus eligible position comes with a competitive compensation package including relocation.
Continue reading Quality Manager/Chief Inspector – Sikorsky Global Helicopters
Presentation: Quality through Measurement with Ashok Kumar Jain, ASQ Fellow from India
Date: May 19th, 2015 6:00-8:30pm
Location: Songkran Thai, 330 8th Ave, NYC
Continue reading May Section Meeting: Quality through Measurement
GNYHA Foundation, a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) affiliate of the Greater NY Hospital Association, is seeking a quality improvement and workflow consultant to work with nursing facilities participating in the New York – Reducing Avoidable Hospitalizations (NY–RAH) project. The consultant will work on process improvement for the implementation and sustainability of the Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) form and its electronic version, the eMOLST form. Continue reading Quality Improvement Consultant needed – GNYHA Foundation
Please note that reschedule date for “Teen STEM Day 2015” has been set for May 22, 2015 at Bergen Community College.
More Information will be posted when available.
Works under the Quality Assurance and Laboratory processes to provide quality assurance support to various projects at the Laboratory. The support may be in a variety of areas including:
• Providing quality support for procurements, from identifying the appropriate quality requirements for procuring items and services, participating as a consultant on teams evaluating proposals, providing quality oversight and support throughout the procurement effort, and reviewing supplier submittals for compliance,
• Participating in and/or leading audits, both of PPPL programs and of suppliers, including identifying the scope of the audit, the performance of the audit, generating the report, and monitoring any corrective actions.
• Performing analyses of data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement,
• Participating in root cause analyses,
• Reviewing processes and programs for improvement opportunities. The individual may be assigned ownership responsibilities for selected processes. Continue reading Quality Engineer position at Plasma Physics Lab, Princeton University