1. INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND: The Leading Niche is looking for a certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt who has been certified for at least 5 years (must send electronic copy of certificate). Provide a certified Black Belt to support the position of Acting Northeast Area Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
2. ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES/BACKGROUND: The Black Belt will:
- Demonstrate a strong executive presence,
- Change agent & change management skills,
- Demonstrate emphasis and strong experience in the leading and facilitation of Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen events and utilization of Lean tools.
- Develop Lean Six Sigma strategies and provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring of executives and/or project teams with DMAIC LSS projects, ZIP-Forward events and Kaizen activities.
- Must train green belts.
- Must have experience with organizing black belt and green belt training.
- Must be able to lead enterprise level projects, including areas such as plant operations, delivery operations, logistics and maintenance.
The subcontractor’s Black Belt candidate will have the ability to coordinate and oversee the work of others, achieving organizational objectives and maintaining effective team and individual work relationships with a wide range of employees and functional groups is critical.
3. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: The Official duty station is located in Windsor CT 06006.
4. ELIGIBILITY/SECURITY REQUIREMENT: Subcontractor must pass a background check to gain access to facilities and must be U.S. citizens. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
5. TRAVEL: Travel may be required to any of these Districts, which will be reimbursed in accordance with federal travel policy.
Albany, Caribbean, Connecticut Valley, Greater Boston, Long Island, New York, Northern New England, Northern New Jersey, Triboro, Westchester.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The opportunity would start in February.
7. COMPENSATION: The contract rate is $75/hour as a 1099 or salary of $90-100k with benefits (e.g., vacation). This position is considered local, so the candidate will work onsite Monday – Friday, not including most federal holidays. Relocation and travel to/from home are not available for this position.
8. Contact Information: Tamara Nall, Tamara.firstname.lastname@example.org, 646.729.3330