Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze production, inspection, and test data to identify and address trends in product properties/performance.
- Support the documentation, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s quality management system and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Manage Product Specifications, Certificates of Analysis, and other customer-related quality documents.
- Support the product development process by ensuring that key items are completed and documented as products advance to commercialization.
- Perform Internal Quality System Audits.
- Drive troubleshooting and continuous improvement efforts towards eliminating material, manufacturing and processing defects.
Education & Experience:
- BS Chemical Engineering degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years previous working experience as a Quality Engineer preferably in the chemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor or similar industry.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 Standard requirements including Internal Quality System Auditing.
- Knowledge of SPC and other quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of the ISO 14001 Standard requirements is a plus
- Strong computer skills including the MS Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team player and the ability and willingness to train others
Please email resumes to Mike Sweeny at email@example.com