This month’s ASQ member gift bundle: Auditing
In this month’s gift, ASQ is revisiting a very important topic and expertise critical to any organization—auditing.
- New webcast on advanced quality auditing
- Additional webcasts on auditing basics and process auditing
- Complete e-book, Auditing Beyond Compliance
- Checklists, tools and templates
- And much more!
Continue reading ASQ April Membership Gift: Auditing
ISO 9001:2015 and Risk-Based Thinking
Changes introduced in the 2015 revision were made with the intention of ensuring that ISO 9001 continues to adapt to the changing environments in which organizations operate. One key update everyone is talking about is the emphasis on risk-based thinking.
In this gift ASQ shares lots of resources that will help you better understand and apply risk-based thinking through your ISO 9001:2015 transition and after to the benefit of your customers and organization.
Your exclusive member gift will be available through November 30, 2016.
The ISO 9001:2015 and Risk-Based Thinking bundle includes:
- New Webcast – ISO 9001:2015 – Elevating quality with risk- based thinking (50 minutes)
- Complete E-book – Lean ISO 9001: Adding spark to your ISO 9001 QMS and sustainability to your lean efforts (248 pp) and webcast (54 minutes)
- Eight articles on ISO and risk including – Running a Risk: A process for seeing decisions’ potential risks and adverse effects
- Nine Standards Channel expert videos on ISO 9001 and risk
- And much more!
Thousands of organizations around the world are transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to the 2015 version every month. For those of you still planning your transition process, here are lots of resources we hope will make it that much easier for you. Included are articles, case studies, and videos on the transition process to help you ensure a smoother and more value-added move into the new version.
The ISO 9001:2015 Transition Bundle includes:
- Document Control System Compliance Webcast (33 min)
- ISO 9001:2015 for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Webcasts (40 min)
- 5 ways we can help you prepare (Infographic)
- Standards connection newsletter (Exclusive articles)
Your exclusive member gift will be available through June 30.
Please join the NJIT Student Section for the ASQ mini Ott Quality Conference on April 20th, 2016. For additional details or to register please contact Paul Ranky at firstname.lastname@example.org
The program will include presentations on:
- Quality Project Management in the Construction Industry
- Human Quality Errors in the HVAC Industry and Related Fields
- The Role of Graphic Design in Quality Construction Management
- Zero Defect Quality Simulation Workshop Based On Lean Six-sigma Method
Continue reading ASQ mini Ott Quality Conference at NJIT
Interested in ISO 9000 and impact of the 2015 revision? Join us tonight for our Section Meeting and learn more about the ISO 9000 Standards.
Trainer: James August, CMQ/OE, CQA. Quality Assurance Manager, CCL Industries Inc. James August is a quality professional with thirty years experience in commercial, industrial and military/aerospace manufacturing. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering from SUNY Stony Brook, a Masters in Materials Science from the same university and he completed postgraduate studies at the Colorado School of Mines. Currently, he is the Quality Assurance Manager for CCL Label Inc. in Robbinsville, NJ, where he is working on integrating ISO 9001, GMPs and Lean Manufacturing into a single business management system.
Continue reading Deriving Benefit from ISO 9001:2015 Workshop for QMS users – September 24th, 2015
Take a journey in excellence listening and learning about the latest in Quality with topics including Leadership, Malcolm Baldrige, ISO 9000:2015, FDA Inspections and Healthcare.
November 6, 2015 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
6121 North IH 35 Austin, Texas
Register Here (early registration ending August 31st)
Continue reading Austin Quality Conference – November 6, 2015
Due to the fact that ISO 9000 is the normative reference for ISO 9001:2015 and that there have been important additions and changes to terms in the standard, the US TAG (Technical Advisory Group) to ISO/TC176 has determined that it would be appropriate to share this information with the ASQ membership through one of its most effective communication venues: the sections. As the premier forum for quality matters the ASQ sections are well poised to bring information to their members from a reliable source (ASQ Quality Management Division’s Technical Committee on Standards and Compliance).
Continue reading October Section Meeting – Update on ISO 9000