Please join us for our September 2016 Section meeting where Samir Joshi (Section Chair) & Sandor Juhasz (Treasurer) will be discussing the current state of the section along with a recap of the recent World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI) conference.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Committee for relevance, innovation, demonstrated application, and technical content. Priority will be given to new and unique approaches that have resulted in measurable improvements to organizational processes and customer satisfaction. The following is a list of suggested topics; however, you are not limited to the list. Feel free to send proposals in all areas that you feel are relevant to this year’s theme “Quality Takes More Than Luck.”
Some Proposed Focus Areas:
- Leadership (Innovation, Change, Empowerment, Alignment to Goals)
- Auditing (Internal, External, 3rd Party, ISO, 16949, GMP)
- What’s New (Environmental, Regulatory, lessons learned etc.)
- Electronics (J-Standard, testing, inspecting, CEPM)
- FDA Regulated (Pharma, Medical Devices, Lessons Learned, Risk 14971)
- Lean and Six Sigma
Timeline Submit ASAP. The deadline for proposal submissions is September 30th, 2016.
Continue reading Call for Papers!! North New Jersey Spring 2017 Conference
This month’s section meeting will showcases several recent Lean Six Sigma projects, that the speaker facilitated, at local healthcare facilities where Lean Six Sigma Teams made processes faster, better and less expensive, while improving patient outcomes and satisfaction. The presentation will be interactive with comments and questions invited. Continue reading Section Meeting – Manufacturing Engineering Quality
- This Section meeting will focus on the current and future state of our committees, SIGs, leadership, and finance. We will be looking for volunteers and leaders for many vacant roles on our committees. If you are looking for interesting work to support your section this is the place to come to find these opportunities. Participating as a committee volunteer or leader greatly enhances your resume. We hope to see you there.
- Summary of activities from the World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI).
Meet the Experts!
The 2016 World Conference on Quality and Improvement features five keynote speakers who will inspire you to make an impact on your career and organization through their own experiences and success stories.
Learn more about these experts before they take the stage and get ready for a world-class quality experience.
Online Registration Ends: May 11, 2016
2016 Keynote Speakers
Stephen J. Dubner – Award-Winning Author, Journalist, and Radio and TV Personality
James Kane – Renowned Loyalty Expert and Author
Liz Wiseman Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and Executive Advisor
Brian Little – Psychology Scholar and Best-Selling Author
Josh Linkner – Four-Time Tech Entrepreneur, Hyper-Growth CEO, Best-Selling Author, Venture Capitalist, and Keynote Speaker
Join us for May’s general section meeting and dinner as we discuss the use of quality methods in the detection of counterfeit prescription drugs and some recent case studies.
Nancy Sperling a quality assurance and regulatory compliance professional with over 20 years experience in pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, and consumer health products. ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Quality Auditor will be presenting this program.
Location: Spanish Tavern 103 McWhorter Street – Newark, NJ 07105
Date & Time: May 10th, 2016 – 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Continue reading Section Meeting – Detection of Counterfeit Drugs and Other Products
The event will include:
- Cocktail ½ Hour
- PowerPoint Presentation from Anheuser-Busch
- Plant Tour
- Dinner (2 hours)
- Workshop on Beer and Food Pairings
- Alcoholic beverages and Soft Drinks will be offered
Seating is limited to 50, so get your reservation in EARLY
PRESENTED BY: Gary Wysocki, Anheuser-Busch; Management System Specialist
Continue reading Anheuser-Busch (A-B) Newark Plant Tour and Dinner