Don’t forget to register and attend Thursday’s section meeting. To register or for more information on the program visit The program description
Update – More tickets are now available register now!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze production, inspection, and test data to identify and address trends in product properties/performance.
For over 30 years VSC, an independent subsidiary of Verify, Inc., has been a trusted resource to over 200 companies in aerospace, defense, and high-technology industries. This partnership has created worldwide opportunities for contract Project Specialists to work with our customers and their suppliers. Together, we ensure quality in supply chain and supplier management programs.
The Presentation will include:
- A fun and informative presentation given by Bill Latzko, a Master of Quality (Title given to Bill by Dr. W. Edwards Deming), and Dave Sherman, a 25+ year veteran of Food/Beverage, Environmental, & Clinical Laboratories.
- The Presentation is subtitled, “A View from the Foxhole”. We will discuss specific issues that occurred while we were “Guarding against a Non-Quality Invasion.”
- Topics Discussed will include:
- A CBS Columbia Records Promotion that required $1,755,000 worth of radios purchased in Hong Kong in 1968.
- A Brilliant way to try to beat a “Drug Test” for Marijuana.
- The Artificial Adulteration of “Natural” Essential Oils.
HNTB is looking to hire a Quality Manager – Rail to work out of their Newark, NJ office. The Quality Manager will be involved in the systematic and independent investigation of processes controlling all aspects of Railway Engineering, design and delivery in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities. Assist with gathering and reporting value-added feedback on the performance of the processes, and in implementing improvements. Provides training on the use of quality related procedures and applications. Has railway engineering applied quality control and assurance experience. Continue reading
The Staff Quality Engineer will work closely with R&D and Operations utilizing various Quality Engineering tools in the development and manufacture of innovative new products as well the maintenance of current products, materials and processes. This individual will function as a quality lead on multi-functional product development teams in matters relating to Quality Engineering. Will support design control and process validation activities for new and change product efforts. Continue reading