The Presentation will include:
- A fun and informative presentation given by Bill Latzko, a Master of Quality (Title given to Bill by Dr. W. Edwards Deming), and Dave Sherman, a 25+ year veteran of Food/Beverage, Environmental, & Clinical Laboratories.
- The Presentation is subtitled, “A View from the Foxhole”. We will discuss specific issues that occurred while we were “Guarding against a Non-Quality Invasion.”
- Topics Discussed will include:
- A CBS Columbia Records Promotion that required $1,755,000 worth of radios purchased in Hong Kong in 1968.
- A Brilliant way to try to beat a “Drug Test” for Marijuana.
- The Artificial Adulteration of “Natural” Essential Oils.
PRESENTED BY: Dr. Bill Latzko, Ph.D., ASQ Fellow, CQE, President; Latzko Associates and Dave Sherman, ASQ Senior Member,
CQA, Chair of the Education Committee, Sr. Principal Scientist; PepsiCo.
TIME & PLACE: Thursday June 13th, 2013 – 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: Spanish Tavern, 103 McWhorter Street – Newark, NJ 07105
COST: Free to Section 300 Members