For over 30 years VSC, an independent subsidiary of Verify, Inc., has been a trusted resource to over 200 companies in aerospace, defense, and high-technology industries. This partnership has created worldwide opportunities for contract Project Specialists to work with our customers and their suppliers. Together, we ensure quality in supply chain and supplier management programs.
VSC is looking for a qualified candidate to provide Source Inspection support as it pertains to Quality Assurance. This contract has a projected workload of 4-5 days per month for an extended duration in Long Island, NY. Candidates must have a strong background in aerospace and meet the requirements listed below.
- Candidates to have mechanical inspection experience – required minimum of 5 years’ experience in the quality assurance area.
- Experience must be recent and the last 5 years must include quality inspection experience.
- Must have sheet metal or machined parts experience.
- Some suppliers have simple electrical and bonded assemblies’ parts.
- Must know how to measure dimension using measuring tools.
- Must know AS9102, First Article Inspection
- Knowledge of GD&T and interpretation of drawings
- Known commodity: hat, seal assembly, stud, nose skin, strap, link assembly, panel assembly, nose rib, bell crank, guide assembly, shaft assembly, panel assembly, circuit card assembly, leg assembly, and connector assembly.
- Must have access to internet, cell phone, and is computer savvy.
- Comfortable working as an Independent Contractor (1099 basis)
Please email resumes to Brian Sackett, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com
Vendor Surveillance Corporation offers numerous contract opportunities globally. VSC continually seeks Quality Assurance professionals encompassing Quality Engineers, Source Inspectors, Auditors, Expeditors, and individuals experienced in Production Control and Supplier Surveillance. For details on others assignments offered through VSC, please contact us and visit our website at www.vscnet.com/vsc.