The Number 7 Line Extension Project is a two-track system that extends underground from the current terminus at the Port Authority Bus Terminal at Eighth Avenue/41st Street to new lay-up tracks at Eleventh Avenue/ 26th Street. The remaining work on the project includes fit out of the recently constructed tunnels, terminal station and ventilation buildings.
- Manage the implementation of the Construction Management Team’s Quality Program.
- Provide support for the Construction Management Team’s Field Engineers for multiple contracts and sites. Participate in the resolution of quality findings, technical concerns and contract clarifications to facilitate the progress of the job.
- Conduct quality surveillances of Construction Management Team’s Field Engineers and Contractor’s progress.
- Review/Develop Quality Programs and Work Plans.
- Conduct Quality Audits of the Contractor and Contractor’s Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Conduct and manage project quality meetings
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Quality Program elements and auditing.
- Familiar with the management and engineering of large civil construction projects
- Ability to understand construction drawings and contract documents
- Work effectively in a field and office environment.
- Proficient in writing reports
- Proficient in computers
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards
Please email resume to: Frank Pfister, PE, CQA email@example.com