Do you have a proven track record in improving business in the Medical Device, Automotive or Aerospace industries?
We need you! Global Medical Device Manufacturer in New Jersey is seeking highly motivated engineers to join a new internal consulting team to support advanced manufacturing for their high-tech products and processes. You will focus on comprehensive system thinking, creative problem solving, and effective leadership to ensure continuous improvement and innovation while utilizing Lean Six Sigma.
* Lead the strategic development, implementation and improvement of quality and manufacturing processes across the entire global organization
* Ensure products meet requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection and test activities
* Develop and implement corrective/preventative action plans
* Analyze and establish optimal process methods which meet all quality requirements
* Creating project plans and managing project timelines cross-functionally with multiple departments
* Serve as a change agent to instill a culture of continuous process improvement and innovation across the organization
* Drive change management initiatives
* Manage direct and project based staff across multiple business units and facilities throughout the entire project lifecycle and post-integration support
Requirements include (you must have ALL for consideration):
* Passion for Continuous Improvement is essential in this role
* Lean Six Sigma training
* A minimum of 3 years of Quality Engineering experience
* BS in Engineering
* Ability to travel 30% of the time to visit various plant locations
* Lean Six Sigma certified yellow, green, or black belt
* Experience in the medical device industry
* An MBA or Advanced Degree
* Knowledge of high precision mechanical processes like forging, casting, CNC machining etc.
* Certification as a Quality Engineer – CQE etc. – with an understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
* Exceptional communication, people and soft-skills
$90,000 – $115,000 Base Salary with bonus, incentives, benefits, full relocation and more!
For consideration, submit your resume to MDiSabato@Morisey-Dart.com