Proposals will be reviewed by the Committee for relevance, innovation, demonstrated application, and technical content. Priority will be given to new and unique approaches that have resulted in measurable improvements to organizational processes and customer satisfaction. The following is a list of suggested topics; however, you are not limited to the list. Feel free to send proposals in all areas that you feel are relevant to this year’s theme “Quality Takes More Than Luck.”
Some Proposed Focus Areas:
- Leadership (Innovation, Change, Empowerment, Alignment to Goals)
- Auditing (Internal, External, 3rd Party, ISO, 16949, GMP)
- What’s New (Environmental, Regulatory, lessons learned etc.)
- Electronics (J-Standard, testing, inspecting, CEPM)
- FDA Regulated (Pharma, Medical Devices, Lessons Learned, Risk 14971)
- Lean and Six Sigma
Timeline Submit ASAP. The deadline for proposal submissions is September 30th, 2016.
Session Type Concurrent Session – 50-minute sessions. The conference attendees come from a wide range of backgrounds and interests. Sectors represented at the conference include aerospace, defense, government, automotive, service, electronics, telecommunications, healthcare, information technology, medical devices, metals, and pharmaceuticals.
Please submit your proposal electronically to: Mike Parrillo, Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 973-626-3659.
This is an all volunteer event. Proceeds to support ASQ North Jersey mission to educate our community and make the world a better place.