ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the customer interface for RMA requests, Product Change Notifications, and Requests for Waivers.
- Follow-up on customer audits by tracking, review and approval of corrective actions.
- Serve as internal quality system auditor
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams using root cause analysis and 8 D techniques.
- Support manufacturing in resolving quality issues with II-Vi products.
- Develop and coordinate internal activities in support of quality improvement initiatives.
- Occasional travel to back end processing facility in Lehigh Valley, PA. and to customer sites.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A BS in physical science or engineering, MS preferred.
- 5 or more years of high-tech industry experience, preferably in a development or manufacturing environment. Experience with semiconductor industry is a substantial plus.
- Familiarity with quality tools, including SPC, FMEA, and DOE, and familiarity with one of the common software package for data analysis. Proficient in problem solving techniques (root cause analysis, 8D, DMAIC) and team dynamics.
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) certification is a plus: Certified ISO-9001, TL9000 or 14385 Lead Auditor, Certified Quality Engineer or Six Sigma Black Belt
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Please send resumes to email@example.com