Ranked among the nation’s top 20 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking talented and motivated construction professionals to join our multi-disciplined team.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a Construction QA/QC Professional to assist in implementing, coordinating, training, and administering the LiRo Quality Management System (QMS) across all Business Units (which includes 800+ staff in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, MEP, Resident Engineering Inspection, and Virtual Design services). This position will be based in either our Syosset, Long Island or lower Manhattan office and will spend 40-50% of the time at field construction sites located throughout New York City.
• Monitor and audit Critical Projects to ensure compliance with LiRo’s QMS and Project Procedure Manuals.
• Maintain LiRo’s QMS by developing/revising LiRo standards and supporting the continuous improvement cycle.
• Participate in management decisions regarding QA/QC activities and continuous improvement.
• Serve as initial point of contact for QMS support, and assist PMs with the creation of Project, Quality, and Safety Manuals.
• Provide the necessary field training to support these goals.
• Experience in a QA/QC role, preferably in project management and/or the construction industry.
• 2+ years’ experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/technology program required.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Computer proficiency
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Visit our website at www.liro.com for additional information
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer