Kolmar Laboratories Inc., Port Jervis, NY
Kolmar is a growing cosmetic contract manufacturer seeking a Quality Assurance Manager who will work closely with customers, manufacturing, and other cross-functional groups to correct and prevent issues to ensure products meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead investigation and resolution of issues; define problems, identify root causes, and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Facilitate customer audits and lead corrective/preventive actions to address findings.
- Drive improvements to company systems, processes, and procedures to resolve and prevent issues related to specifications, validations, manufacturing, and product release.
- Provide Quality leadership; make and guide decisions that ensure products meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Any other special projects and duties at the discretion of the VP Quality & Regulatory
- BS degree in sciences or engineering
- Manufacturing experience in a Quality role (preferably contract manufacturing, especially with cosmetics and OTC products)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities
- Team oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ASQ CQE (American Society for Quality, Certified Quality Engineer) (desirable)
Apply at: www.kolmar.com under Careers