Process Mapping and Improvement!
A picture of a process is truly worth a thousand words. Whether you’re implementing ISO 9001, Lean Six Sigma, Baldrige, or Business Process Management, process mapping and flowcharts play a critical role in understanding the current state of a process and its potential improvement.
In this gift we’re giving you lots of resources to help you realize these benefits, we’ve gathered the following resources:
• Best Selling eBooks on Process Mapping and Process Improvement!
• Webcasts and videos of experts and practitioners on process mapping and improvement topics.
• ASQTV, video introductions to process mapping topics, along with tips and best practices from industry leaders.
• Downloadable process templates, including Internal Audit Process Model, Calibration Process model, and many more!Access Your Member Gift
Your exclusive member gift will be available through July 31, 2018.
Did You Also Know?
By maintaining an active membership with ASQ, you are able to receive 0.5 RUs per 12 months of membership.
Visit asq.org/cert/recertification for more information about recertification.
Are you over thinking how to get that job?
Did you know there are essentially two steps to getting a job?
What does it take to stand out in the world of work?
Everyone has a personal brand. The question is, does your brand accurately represent who you are? It serves to reason that a strong brand is preferable to a weak one. In this session, Alex Freund, The Landing Expert, shares how to create a strong, compelling brand that will have companies wanting you for the position.
Companies spend millions every year building their brands. They are carefully crafted and vigorously defended. You need to put the same effort into your brand.
Looking at the job search process, hiring managers and human resource officials determine evaluate you quickly and based on few inputs. The good news is you have the opportunity to stand out.
Delivering your brand clearly and consistently is just as important, but first you need to understand what a brand is and isn’t. Alex explores “branding” and the art of creating a distinct brand for yourself. He will share which variables are most often used by Human Resources determining whether to call you in for an interview or not.
So whether you want to learn how create your own brand, become known in a new career field, or attract interviews, it may boil down to the quality of your brand.
During this event, you will:
- Look at the concept of brand is (and isn’t)
- Explore what it takes to build your awesome brand
- Learn what it takes to be the candidate
- Be taught how to position yourself to hear “Yes. It’s you we want.”
- Examine determinants of your brand
- Gain valuable insights to landing a job and doing the “happy dance”
Continue reading September 2018 Section Meeting: Branding For Landing