EnTech Engineering, P.C. (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with extensive experience in construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, site safety services, and BIM consulting services. EnTech provides these services for government agencies and private clients on a variety projects related to building renovation and reconstruction, highway, road and street construction, bridge rehabilitation and replacement, and infrastructure and community improvement projects.
EnTech is seeking a Quality Manager for a several project opportunities in New York City. The Quality Manager will be responsible for managing all quality-related matters for the project and be able to act accordingly in response to issues that arise.
• Monitor and audit plans, procedures, and project site to ensure control and assurance of the quality for materials, equipment and fabrication.
• Oversee, implement, manage and improve Quality Control Plans
• Verify quality standards and test procedures
• Maintain constant awareness and record of all quality issues
• Participate in meetings and discussion regarding QA/QC activities
• Provide training when required
• At least 5+ years of QA/QC experience on construction projects. QA/QC experience includes, but is not limited to procedure development, construction inspection and process auditing
• Previous MTA-NYCT experience is a plus
• Previous track experience and work under General Orders is a plus
• Copies of all certifications/training, etc. will be required for evaluation
• Resume must include dates, project information, descriptions of duties as well as project references
* A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle preferred
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org