Get a sneak peek at what is in store for you at the 2016 World Conference on Quality and Improvement when it comes home to Milwaukee, WI, May 16 – 18! Register today at asq.org/wcqi!
The you should be attending Come to Lean it Today and Use it Tomorrow at the NYU Torch Club on November 3rd in New York City. The ASQ Metro Section 300, Lean Special Interest Group is sponsoring a one-day Lean Boot Camp, for $99.00 for ASQ members and $199.00 for non-members. Come to hear from leading experts in lean thinking, lean service and lean six sigma. Lunch is included! Seating is extremely limited.
Why ASQ Lean Special Interest Group Boot Camp
- Practical Experience from Practitioners, Educators and Consultants
- Setting Value not Price! Immediate Payback and High Return on Investment
- Quality Learning Experience. Assorted learning situations, simulations and engagement.
- Networking. Meet professionals in service, healthcare, education, retail, finance and more.
Take a journey in excellence listening and learning about the latest in Quality with topics including Leadership, Malcolm Baldrige, ISO 9000:2015, FDA Inspections and Healthcare.
November 6, 2015 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
6121 North IH 35 Austin, Texas
Register Here (early registration ending August 31st)
ASQ North Jersey Section 304 proudly announces our 36th Annual Spring Quality Conference (SQC) to be held at the Marriott Hanover, Whippany, New Jersey, on APRIL 17th, 2014.
Full day with continental breakfast, 4 course lunch, 4 tracks, 17 speakers, vendors, and outstanding networking opportunities. Keynote speaker; Harry Hertz, Director Emeritus, Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. The SQC Program is posted on our website http://www.springqualityconf.org/. Brochure and details are also posted. Find information on the website by clicking the tabs along the top.
Join the fun and network with like-minded professionals!
Last chance for Call for Papers for the ASQ NEQC 60th Conference in October 21-22, 2014!!!
Representatives from manufacturers, service organizations, education, health care, not-for-profit and government organizations are invited to submit proposals for 60 or 75 minute presentations, and mini-workshops. The program schedule and arrangements will be similar to last six conferences. The information is available on website.
Join us for dinner and a dynamic presentation on Lean Six-sigma on March 27th, 2014 at NJIT.
- An Introduction to Lean Six Sigma with Engineering and Service System Examples (by Vincent Miller and Paul Ranky) about 40 min plus Q/A. Key Concepts (by Paul Ranky). Define value, VSM (Value Stream Mapping), continuous flow, pull, perfection, the difference between lean and 6 sigma (by Vincent Miller). Engineering examples and application areas with huge potentials for LSS (by Paul Ranky); Business and Service system examples and application areas with huge potentials for LSS (by