Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can connect the dots easily, maneuver safely in a complex environment and who can:
– Lead PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
– Ensure a consistent way in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
– Identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
– Coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
– Coach project teams on tools and methods deployment, and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
– Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
Your experience and skills
– Academic degree or equivalent
– 5 – 10 years of work experience working as a project manager or consultant, with previous experience in leading change teams
– Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM)
– The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders at all levels
– Good understanding of operational
Please apply online at: https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&AReq=155390BR
Hill Associates LLC has been engaged by Sikorsky Global Helicopters to help them recruit a candidate for the position Quality Manager/Chief Inspector for its Coatesville, Pennsylvania facility. This excellent opportunity reports to the VP Quality at Coatesville and is responsible for a Quality function of 90 inspectors and supervisors. This bonus eligible position comes with a competitive compensation package including relocation.
Continue reading Quality Manager/Chief Inspector – Sikorsky Global Helicopters
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents. Continue reading Quality Engineering Manager (Billerica, MA)
The Supplier Quality Engineer plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products with the Jacobs Vehicle Systems supply base. This position is an excellent developmental position for candidates aspiring to transition into a role of greater responsibility within Jacobs Vehicle Systems or Danaher. Continue reading Supplier Quality Engineer position available (Bloomfield, CT)
Since 1949 Wiggby Precision Machine Corp., located in the Brooklyn Army Terminal, has evolved from a Small Machine Shop into a World Class Manufacturing Organization. An opening exists in the QC Department for a Chief Mechanical Inspector.
Continue reading Chief Mechanical Inspector position available
Purpose of the position: Provide leadership in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance for all products and processes in the company. Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to quality assurance responsibilities by managing the Quality System and having a thorough understanding of FDA and ISO 13485 regulations.
Continue reading Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance Manager position available
Pro QC is currently seeking contracted quality assurance inspectors and auditors to assist with projects across the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Pro QC is an international third party quality consulting and engineering firm. Our services include but are not limited to quality inspections, product testing, corrective action, and supplier audits (TS16949, SA8000, ISO9001, QS9000, etc). Learn more about us at www.proqc.com.
Inspections generally include quantity verification and random sampling for visual/workmanship evaluation, functional testing, and packaging integrity verification. Sampling employed follows ANSI Z1.4 specifications (MIL105E). Interested candidates should be comfortable providing electronic reports and should have a digital camera. Reports are in a MS Word format. Continue reading Part Time Inspectors & Auditors