The ASQ NY/NJ Metropolitan Section is a principles based organization that serves to advance the reputation, theory and practice of quality and the quality profession. We will promote the growth of the profession through multi-disciplinary and cross-functional interaction throughout the quality field and the allied arts & sciences.
- Collaborate with other sections, divisions and organizations.
- Promote and further understanding of quality and the quality profession.
- Drive the growth and advancement of the section through customer service.
- Invest in the future of our section and its membership.
- Guide the activities of the section per the ASQ Code of Ethics
- Build the talent pipeline through all levels of the quality profession through fostering, teaching, learning, and mentoring.
- Operate the activities of the section with procedural and fiscal responsibility.
- Execute the activities of the section in a disciplined, goal-oriented, and measurable manner.
- Respect & Recognize the time of our members and our member leaders and utilize volunteer leadership as the driver for continuous improvement.