Employment opportunities with the Jacobs Buildings and Infrastructure division are available. Positions are responsible for managing Contractor and Design Consultant Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities for railroad and transit construction projects to achieve compliance with contract construction, design and code requirements. Duties include coordination with Jacobs and Client project management staff, planning of QA/QC oversight and management activities, communication and coordination with construction and design personnel, preparation of reports and other documentation. Located primarily at construction field offices in NY City.
• Coordination with Project Management, Construction Management, Design and Construction personnel
• Perform daily oversight of Contractor work to assure that construction planning, inspection and testing conforms with contract requirements
• Participate in Jacobs and Contractor planning and management meetings
• Review Contractor design and construction documents for compliance with requirements
• Support audits of Contractor quality program
Continue reading Quality Engineers Needed – NYC area