Happy 70th, ASQ! In honor of their 70th year ASQ has stepped up their Member Gifts to give you even more useful resources as a thank you for being part of the community that promotes the ever-expanding uses and value of quality. For starters we’re focusing on one of the core elements and roles in quality — auditing.
Below you’ll find basic introductions to auditing, video overviews, webcasts mini-courses on auditing basics and process auditing, a complete e-book on e-auditing, and lots of additional articles, tools, and templates. Yes, this gift is one you should save and use time and again, if you have anything to do with auditing, risk management, CAPA, or continuous improvement projects. Enjoy!
Your exclusive member gift will be available through May 31.
The Auditing Bundle includes:
This workshop is designed for auditors-in-training, auditors, audit supervisors and audit managers who have responsibility for auditing processes within management systems (e.g., quality, environmental, health and safety, and security management systems) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 19011, ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO/TS16949 and similar standards.
The workshop covers in detail (a) the considerations for establishing the overall auditing system (b) the differences in the processes for internal audit, supplier audit and third party audit, and (c) the process for performing an individual audit of any management system, in addition to quality, environmental, health and safety management systems – other than a financial management system.
Upon completion of this workshop, one will be able to:
- Use audit terminology;
- Understand the differences among internal, supplier and third party auditing;
- Understand the factors to be considered in establishing an integrated auditing system;
- Design, and, implement an integrated auditing system;
- Plan the auditing activities for a given time period;
- Establish the audit objective – "compliance-based" or "effectiveness-based";
- Establish the audit scope – "risk-based" or "non-risk based";
- Determine data collections techniques – "system-based" / "program-based", "performance-based" and/or "results-based";
- Lead the performance of any individual audit, step-by-step, in detail;
- Manage and assess the effectiveness of the integrated auditing system.
Continue reading Auditing Management Systems Workshop