Judlau Contracting is looking for a Quality Professional, entry level is acceptable. Experience with New York City Transit / Metro North / Long Island RailRoad projects and/or construction experience. Location Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Resumes should be sent to Vincent Addeo at email@example.com
Infinite Consulting Corp (ICC), a program and construction management consulting firm, is in need of a full-time Quality Manager for a major New York City Transit station enhancement project.
The Quality Manager must possess the following qualifications:
• ISO 9000 or ASQ certified
• At least 5 years of experience
• Rail/transit experience preferred (particularly New York City Transit)
Interested candidates should send their resume and desired salary rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Function Summary:
Responsible for providing leadership, managing, planning, executing and reporting on regulated Quality Assurance activities for internal/external audits. This individual is responsible for performing Internal, domestic and international audits(as appropriate) that ensure compliance with the FDA QSR, ISO, MDD, CMDR requirements, and other worldwide health authority regulations/guidelines, site SOPs, protocols, and industry standards, as applicable. The Auditor acts as a compliance resource and provides recommendations for corrective action and tracks corrective action commitments until closure.
Continue reading Senior Quality Engineer – Healthcare company
The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will provide functional leadership for all activities related to Quality Assurance/Quality Control for our CATS product lines, consisting of both domestic and international product lines. The successful candidate will ensure high performance and high availability products that exceed our customer’s quality standards. This is a key position with responsibilities spanning the full product lifecycle. The ideal candidate is an established, self-motivated leader with deep experience and a track record of successfully leading teams and leveraging repeatable processes to deliver high value.
Quality is the responsibility of every team member within the Strato organization. It is the role of this position to align and integrate quality across the organization.
In this role, you will:
• Provide mentorship to support the quality discipline across the entire team
• Evaluate our current-state approach and results, and define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls
• Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
Continue reading Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Piscataway, NJ
Employment opportunities with the Jacobs Buildings and Infrastructure division are available. Positions are responsible for managing Contractor and Design Consultant Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities for railroad and transit construction projects to achieve compliance with contract construction, design and code requirements. Duties include coordination with Jacobs and Client project management staff, planning of QA/QC oversight and management activities, communication and coordination with construction and design personnel, preparation of reports and other documentation. Located primarily at construction field offices in NY City.
• Coordination with Project Management, Construction Management, Design and Construction personnel
• Perform daily oversight of Contractor work to assure that construction planning, inspection and testing conforms with contract requirements
• Participate in Jacobs and Contractor planning and management meetings
• Review Contractor design and construction documents for compliance with requirements
• Support audits of Contractor quality program
Continue reading Quality Engineers Needed – NYC area
Are you a multitasker and a people person? Do you like to help others get better in what they are doing? We are looking for an outgoing individual who is not afraid to speak in front of others and who can:
•Contribute to the design the UBS Process Excellence (PEX) Way transformation methodology and related tools
•Co-design the curriculum for all PEX Academy capability development programs, across all organizational levels, driven by the UBS PEX Way
• Develop individual capability development programs within the curriculum, including those for senior and top management
• Collaborate across all UBS regions and divisions and plan a phased approach for regional training delivery consistent with the demand driven by PEX transformation programs
• Collaborate with the UBS Business University to record all relevant program data on MyCampus
• Run local “train-the-trainer” sessions to align regional trainers and agree training adaptations to meet local training needs where necessary
• Manage local requirements for and delivery by all external trainers
• Deliver training courses at all levels up to and including Change Architect (MBB) and Lean for Leaders training, and
• Provide Coaching and / or Consultation services to the PEX Team (Change Leads and Change Agents) to build PEX capability
• Build sustainable and strong links to the local Regional and Functional PEX Leaders and network of Change Agents, Change Leaders and Change Architects
The Learning and Development Leader plays a pivotal role in the development of the PEX Academy. He/she brings a high level of transformation and capability development experience and is responsible for the co-development and delivery of all programs within the PEX Academy scope. He/she is a subject matter expert in the UBS PEX Way and ensures proper program delivery with the right level of quality and impact. The role reports to the Head of the PEX Academy.
Continue reading PEX Academy Learning & Development Leader: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Can you design best-in-class process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale digital transformation programs across UBS.
The digital solution design architect / specialist leads an important part of digitizing and automating business processes by designing solutions that can significantly improve client and employee experience as well as increase straight-through processing. You do that by working closely with process analysts, SME’s and IT counterparts translating current state challenges into future state solutions and detail out the corresponding specifications and requirements. During the diagnose and design stage, this means you’ll enjoy challenging status quo and take pride in finding the most optimal solution to improve performance. During implementation, you shift more towards the role of the problem-solver who ensures timely and high-quality delivery from all involved parties.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
– Collaborate actively with process analysts and partner with business engagement leads to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
– Co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state digital solution
– Provide expertise in defining the best solution options for any given opportunity
– Support business case development by helping to size the opportunity implementation effort and cost
– Develop solution design specifications to UBS standard for digital solutions
– Troubleshoot and manage problem solving during the solution build and test phases
– Team leadership and management support of digital configurators incl. external vendor resources
– Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice digital solution design and implementation
Continue reading Digital PEX Solution Design Architect: UBS, Weehawken, NJ