About Pro QC International:
Pro QC International has over 30 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in over 38 countries. Whether we’re testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.
QC Engineer Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducts quality control/mechanical inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
Continue reading Quality Engineer Needed – Cranbury, NJ
• Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
• Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
Are you over thinking how to get that job?
Did you know there are essentially two steps to getting a job?
What does it take to stand out in the world of work?
Everyone has a personal brand. The question is, does your brand accurately represent who you are? It serves to reason that a strong brand is preferable to a weak one. In this session, Alex Freund, The Landing Expert, shares how to create a strong, compelling brand that will have companies wanting you for the position.
Companies spend millions every year building their brands. They are carefully crafted and vigorously defended. You need to put the same effort into your brand.
Looking at the job search process, hiring managers and human resource officials determine evaluate you quickly and based on few inputs. The good news is you have the opportunity to stand out.
Delivering your brand clearly and consistently is just as important, but first you need to understand what a brand is and isn’t. Alex explores “branding” and the art of creating a distinct brand for yourself. He will share which variables are most often used by Human Resources determining whether to call you in for an interview or not.
So whether you want to learn how create your own brand, become known in a new career field, or attract interviews, it may boil down to the quality of your brand.
During this event, you will:
- Look at the concept of brand is (and isn’t)
- Explore what it takes to build your awesome brand
- Learn what it takes to be the candidate
- Be taught how to position yourself to hear “Yes. It’s you we want.”
- Examine determinants of your brand
- Gain valuable insights to landing a job and doing the “happy dance”
Continue reading September 2018 Section Meeting: Branding For Landing
Infinite Consulting Corp (ICC), a program and construction management consulting firm, is in need of a full-time Quality Manager for a major New York City Transit station enhancement project.
The Quality Manager must possess the following qualifications:
• ISO 9000 or ASQ certified
• At least 5 years of experience
• Rail/transit experience preferred (particularly New York City Transit)
Interested candidates should send their resume and desired salary rate to email@example.com.
Your next career move is all about preparation. ASQ‘s growing repository of career resources is available to help you get prepared.
This month ASQ is offer a sampling of some of their best resources to help you succeed, whether you’re building your professional portfolio or moving toward something new and more fulfilling.
Boost your career in 2017 with ASQ’s exclusive resources and tools, including:
- ASQ 2016 Salary Survey and Quality Progress’ Salary Calculator
- Free e-books on team excellence, process improvement, and innovation
- Career-focused articles, webcasts, and new ASQTV episodes on careers and the quality profession
Your exclusive member gift will be available through January 31, 2017.
Attend to explore the following with our Subject Matter Expert!
- Application of statistics, and development of techniques to improve quality and performance
- Role of statistics in Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Strategic Quality Planning
This could be what will drive your next big improvement project as a Quality Professional!
The evening will include dinner and intellectual stimulation with ASQ peers.
Location: Spanish Tavern 103 McWhorter Street – Newark, NJ 07105
Date & Time: March 8th, 2016 – 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Continue reading March Section Meeting: Special Topics in Quality and Statistics
The you should be attending Come to Lean it Today and Use it Tomorrow at the NYU Torch Club on November 3rd in New York City. The ASQ Metro Section 300, Lean Special Interest Group is sponsoring a one-day Lean Boot Camp, for $99.00 for ASQ members and $199.00 for non-members. Come to hear from leading experts in lean thinking, lean service and lean six sigma. Lunch is included! Seating is extremely limited.
Why ASQ Lean Special Interest Group Boot Camp
- Practical Experience from Practitioners, Educators and Consultants
- Setting Value not Price! Immediate Payback and High Return on Investment
- Quality Learning Experience. Assorted learning situations, simulations and engagement.
- Networking. Meet professionals in service, healthcare, education, retail, finance and more.
Hill Associates LLC has been engaged by Sikorsky Global Helicopters to help them recruit a candidate for the position Quality Manager/Chief Inspector for its Coatesville, Pennsylvania facility. This excellent opportunity reports to the VP Quality at Coatesville and is responsible for a Quality function of 90 inspectors and supervisors. This bonus eligible position comes with a competitive compensation package including relocation.
Continue reading Quality Manager/Chief Inspector – Sikorsky Global Helicopters
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents. Continue reading Quality Engineering Manager (Billerica, MA)