Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can connect the dots easily, maneuver safely in a complex environment and who can:
– Lead PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
– Ensure a consistent way in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
– Identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
– Coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
– Coach project teams on tools and methods deployment, and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
– Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
Your experience and skills
– Academic degree or equivalent
– 5 – 10 years of work experience working as a project manager or consultant, with previous experience in leading change teams
– Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM)
– The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders at all levels
– Good understanding of operational
Please apply online at: https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&AReq=155390BR
Your next career move is all about preparation. ASQ‘s growing repository of career resources is available to help you get prepared.
This month ASQ is offer a sampling of some of their best resources to help you succeed, whether you’re building your professional portfolio or moving toward something new and more fulfilling.
Boost your career in 2017 with ASQ’s exclusive resources and tools, including:
- ASQ 2016 Salary Survey and Quality Progress’ Salary Calculator
- Free e-books on team excellence, process improvement, and innovation
- Career-focused articles, webcasts, and new ASQTV episodes on careers and the quality profession
Your exclusive member gift will be available through January 31, 2017.
Attend to explore the following with our Subject Matter Expert!
- Application of statistics, and development of techniques to improve quality and performance
- Role of statistics in Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Strategic Quality Planning
This could be what will drive your next big improvement project as a Quality Professional!
The evening will include dinner and intellectual stimulation with ASQ peers.
Location: Spanish Tavern 103 McWhorter Street – Newark, NJ 07105
Date & Time: March 8th, 2016 – 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Continue reading March Section Meeting: Special Topics in Quality and Statistics
The you should be attending Come to Lean it Today and Use it Tomorrow at the NYU Torch Club on November 3rd in New York City. The ASQ Metro Section 300, Lean Special Interest Group is sponsoring a one-day Lean Boot Camp, for $99.00 for ASQ members and $199.00 for non-members. Come to hear from leading experts in lean thinking, lean service and lean six sigma. Lunch is included! Seating is extremely limited.
Why ASQ Lean Special Interest Group Boot Camp
- Practical Experience from Practitioners, Educators and Consultants
- Setting Value not Price! Immediate Payback and High Return on Investment
- Quality Learning Experience. Assorted learning situations, simulations and engagement.
- Networking. Meet professionals in service, healthcare, education, retail, finance and more.
Hill Associates LLC has been engaged by Sikorsky Global Helicopters to help them recruit a candidate for the position Quality Manager/Chief Inspector for its Coatesville, Pennsylvania facility. This excellent opportunity reports to the VP Quality at Coatesville and is responsible for a Quality function of 90 inspectors and supervisors. This bonus eligible position comes with a competitive compensation package including relocation.
Continue reading Quality Manager/Chief Inspector – Sikorsky Global Helicopters
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents. Continue reading Quality Engineering Manager (Billerica, MA)
The Supplier Quality Engineer plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products with the Jacobs Vehicle Systems supply base. This position is an excellent developmental position for candidates aspiring to transition into a role of greater responsibility within Jacobs Vehicle Systems or Danaher. Continue reading Supplier Quality Engineer position available (Bloomfield, CT)