In this new ASQ member gift we’re diving into problem-solving tools and the various iterations of the powerful improvement method known as the eight disciplines (8D). Included in this gift are webcast introductions, audiocasts for portable learning, and a complete never-before-shared eBook on organizational improvement through problem-solving. Also included are case studies, articles, and videos showing how various organizations and industries can apply these problem-solving techniques. Included in this gift are:
• Two webcasts: Introduction to 8D Problem-Solving and Solution Analysis Problem-Solving
• Complete eBook: Outcomes, Performance, Structure: Three Keys to Organizational Excellence
• Sampler eBook containing an overview of the 8D process, case studies and applications
• Plus additional case studies and articles on problem-solving methods
Access Your Member Gift
Your exclusive member gift will be available through July 31, 2017.
This month’s member gift bundle: Change Management
Have you ever had an idea for a change in your organization only to be challenged at every turn by others who can’t seem to see your vision as clearly as you do but, oddly enough, can easily find lots of barriers?
To help you meet this challenge and become a more successful agent of change, here are a few of the resources we’ve gathered for you this month:
• New webcast: We Move Our Own Cheese: Championing Change, with bonus checklists, plus additional expert webcasts
• Complete e-book: The Magic of Self-Directed Work Teams: A Case Study in Courage and Culture Change
• New portable MP3s to listen to on the go, and much more!
Your exclusive member gift will be available through June 30, 2017.
In this month’s ASQ Member gift, we share resources around two systemic approaches to quality, past and present – Total Quality Management (TQM) and Integrated Management Systems (IMS.)
- Webcasts on integrated management systems and total quality management
- Complete e-book, Integrated Management Systems
- Complete handbook, Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, Third Edition
- And much more!
Your exclusive member gift will be available through May 31, 2017.
5 Lens is a lean management methodology comprises of 5 different elements. 1) Voice of Customer – understanding what customers want and need. 2) Process Efficiency – streamline processes by removing waste, variability and rigidity and standardize execution. 3) Metrics and Results – Measure selected KPIs and establish continuous improvement culture. 4) Mindsets and Behaviors – create common team vision, compelling change story, and link Lean behaviors to appraisal and rewards. 5) Organization and Skills – Review organizational setup, spans of controls, skills and assess alignment to serve Customer needs
Continue reading October Section Meeting: Improving Operations Using the 5 Lens Methodology
This month’s ASQ member gift bundle: Auditing
In this month’s gift, ASQ is revisiting a very important topic and expertise critical to any organization—auditing.
- New webcast on advanced quality auditing
- Additional webcasts on auditing basics and process auditing
- Complete e-book, Auditing Beyond Compliance
- Checklists, tools and templates
- And much more!
Continue reading ASQ April Membership Gift: Auditing
Lean continues to grow in popularity and use, seen as a strategy and set of tools that assist with eliminating waste and increasing efficiency. However, organizations are realizing that the initial wins after implementing this strategy can be challenging to sustain over time.
Why? Well, as Peter Drucker so aptly put it “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”. In order to sustain wins and continuously improve, organizations must create a culture of quality and a culture of lean.
In this gift ASQ is sharing resources that will help you toward that end, to assist you in transforming your organization into a lean culture. Included are:
• New webcast, The Joy of Lean
• Complete e-book
• Additional webcasts, videos, and case studies
We hope this month’s bundle gives you a few more tools and resources to create or sustain a lean culture in your organization.
Your exclusive member gift will be available through March 31, 2017.
Kaizen, the Japanese term for a “change for the better,” is synonymous with continuous improvement in quality. In practice, it’s an approach to continuous improvement that focuses on simplification by breaking down complex processes into their sub-processes and then improving them.
In this new content bundle, we’re diving into various iterations of this powerful improvement method and sharing with you:
• New webcast detailing the book, Kaizen Kanban
• Complete e-book, Modular Kaizen
• Additional webcasts, videos, and case studies to support your understanding and implementation of the kaizen efforts
• And much more!
We hope this month’s new bundle benefits you in your ongoing pursuit of becoming more efficient, effective, and competitive in serving your customers.
Your exclusive member gift will be available through February 28, 2017.