The you should be attending Come to Lean it Today and Use it Tomorrow at the NYU Torch Club on November 3rd in New York City. The ASQ Metro Section 300, Lean Special Interest Group is sponsoring a one-day Lean Boot Camp, for $99.00 for ASQ members and $199.00 for non-members. Come to hear from leading experts in lean thinking, lean service and lean six sigma. Lunch is included! Seating is extremely limited.
Why ASQ Lean Special Interest Group Boot Camp
- Practical Experience from Practitioners, Educators and Consultants
- Setting Value not Price! Immediate Payback and High Return on Investment
- Quality Learning Experience. Assorted learning situations, simulations and engagement.
- Networking. Meet professionals in service, healthcare, education, retail, finance and more.
Don’t forget to resister for the upcoming Section meeting where the discussion over dinner will be the role of quality in the transition to Value Based Reimbursement in Healthcare
There are plenty of seats still available:
INNOVATION AND QUALITY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
The successful conversion of new knowledge into new products and processes that deliver new customer value in the marketplace
If you’re curious about the Quality-Innovation connection and haven’t yet had a chance to explore this exciting area, you won’t want to miss an opportunity coming in September. The ASQ Innovation Division is hosting its Third Annual Innovation Conference Friday, Sept. 18 through Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015 at the Holiday Inn University Area and Conference Center in Charlottesville, VA.
Continue reading Third Annual ASQ Innovation Division Conference
With the growth in Internet of Things and Data Analysis, customers today expect complete support, billing accuracy and delivery, in addition to the quality of product and service rendered. Organizations are, therefore, paying more attention to delivering high quality, reliable user experience. These, and other trends, have important impacts on the future of Quality Assurance (QA).
This presentation will focus on the emerging trends including but not limited to:
- Latest tools in the field of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement that are affecting the way quality is integrated in an organization.
- QMS Standards- Cross pollination of ISO-9001 QMS concepts into other management system types and standards.
- Sustainability- Reviewing and updating of standards to meet evolving market expectations and address results of ongoing research in sustainability.
PRESENTED BY: Vidya Neti, Industrial Engineer; QA Department, Mini-Circuits
Continue reading Section Meeting – Emerging Trends in Quality
The Metropolitan Section June 2015 Section Meeting will begin with networking among attendees, followed be a brief Section business meeting. The program will follow the business meeting and offer brief presentations by three attending Section members describing an instance or situation in their workplace where quality tools and/or practices were implemented to improve performance or to address a performance/organizational issue. Following each brief description of the performance/organizational situation and resolution (5 minutes), other Section members in attendance will be asked to provide comment and/or discussion on the situation presented (10 minutes).
The objective of this program is to:
- provide Section members the opportunity to network and build long-term professional relationships with one another
- allow Section members to share their workplace experiences with other fellow members and learn from one another
Continue reading June 2015 Section Meeting – Networking Event
Only if you reserve you place soon! There are only a few places left for the event. Visit the event page to reserve you place now!
Many of us attend section meetings to make new connections and to develop your career and expand your professional network. But sometimes you don’t have enough time to talk to everyone who attends the meeting. Here is the opportunity to quickly meet and get to know others who may be able to help you with your professional needs and goals!
Bring your business card or resume, and spend a few minutes to give a brief summary of career history and goals with one attendee, then you will meet other attendees sequentially.
Connected with many professionals. Increase your Linkedin connections. Talk jobs, quality, or career!
Continue reading June Section Meeting: Speed Networking