The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will provide functional leadership for all activities related to Quality Assurance/Quality Control for our CATS product lines, consisting of both domestic and international product lines. The successful candidate will ensure high performance and high availability products that exceed our customer’s quality standards. This is a key position with responsibilities spanning the full product lifecycle. The ideal candidate is an established, self-motivated leader with deep experience and a track record of successfully leading teams and leveraging repeatable processes to deliver high value.
Quality is the responsibility of every team member within the Strato organization. It is the role of this position to align and integrate quality across the organization.
In this role, you will:
• Provide mentorship to support the quality discipline across the entire team
• Evaluate our current-state approach and results, and define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls
• Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
Continue reading Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Piscataway, NJ
Are you a multitasker and a people person? Do you like to help others get better in what they are doing? We are looking for an outgoing individual who is not afraid to speak in front of others and who can:
•Contribute to the design the UBS Process Excellence (PEX) Way transformation methodology and related tools
•Co-design the curriculum for all PEX Academy capability development programs, across all organizational levels, driven by the UBS PEX Way
• Develop individual capability development programs within the curriculum, including those for senior and top management
• Collaborate across all UBS regions and divisions and plan a phased approach for regional training delivery consistent with the demand driven by PEX transformation programs
• Collaborate with the UBS Business University to record all relevant program data on MyCampus
• Run local “train-the-trainer” sessions to align regional trainers and agree training adaptations to meet local training needs where necessary
• Manage local requirements for and delivery by all external trainers
• Deliver training courses at all levels up to and including Change Architect (MBB) and Lean for Leaders training, and
• Provide Coaching and / or Consultation services to the PEX Team (Change Leads and Change Agents) to build PEX capability
• Build sustainable and strong links to the local Regional and Functional PEX Leaders and network of Change Agents, Change Leaders and Change Architects
The Learning and Development Leader plays a pivotal role in the development of the PEX Academy. He/she brings a high level of transformation and capability development experience and is responsible for the co-development and delivery of all programs within the PEX Academy scope. He/she is a subject matter expert in the UBS PEX Way and ensures proper program delivery with the right level of quality and impact. The role reports to the Head of the PEX Academy.
Continue reading PEX Academy Learning & Development Leader: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Can you design best-in-class process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale digital transformation programs across UBS.
The digital solution design architect / specialist leads an important part of digitizing and automating business processes by designing solutions that can significantly improve client and employee experience as well as increase straight-through processing. You do that by working closely with process analysts, SME’s and IT counterparts translating current state challenges into future state solutions and detail out the corresponding specifications and requirements. During the diagnose and design stage, this means you’ll enjoy challenging status quo and take pride in finding the most optimal solution to improve performance. During implementation, you shift more towards the role of the problem-solver who ensures timely and high-quality delivery from all involved parties.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
– Collaborate actively with process analysts and partner with business engagement leads to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
– Co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state digital solution
– Provide expertise in defining the best solution options for any given opportunity
– Support business case development by helping to size the opportunity implementation effort and cost
– Develop solution design specifications to UBS standard for digital solutions
– Troubleshoot and manage problem solving during the solution build and test phases
– Team leadership and management support of digital configurators incl. external vendor resources
– Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice digital solution design and implementation
Continue reading Digital PEX Solution Design Architect: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Are you passionate about change do you want to make a difference in an organization? We’re looking for someone who is able to collaborate with all levels within the organization and who can:
- Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
- Solve problems, optimize processes and introduce new ways of working with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Lead opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation
- Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
Continue reading Digital Change Agent: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? We are looking for someone who can connect the dots easily, maneuver safely in a complex environment and who can:
– Lead PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design, to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits
– Ensure a consistent way in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
– Identify transformational levers across the 5 lenses
– Coach key stakeholders on their role as lean managers within the lean management system
– Coach project teams on tools and methods deployment, and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
– Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
Your experience and skills
– Academic degree or equivalent
– 5 – 10 years of work experience working as a project manager or consultant, with previous experience in leading change teams
– Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM)
– The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders at all levels
– Good understanding of operational
Please apply online at: https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&AReq=155390BR
No? Well you still have plenty of time to register and attend these events:
For more information just click on the links above. Hope we see you at one of the events.
The 40th ASQ North Jersey Annual “Spring Quality Training Conference” March 29th, 2018 organized by the ASQ North Jersey Section 304
Proposals will be reviewed by the Committee for relevance, innovation, demonstrated application, and technical content. Priority will be given to new and unique approaches that have resulted in measurable improvements to organizational processes and customer satisfaction. The following is a list of suggested topics; however, you are not limited to the list. Feel free to send proposals in all areas that you feel are relevant.
Continue reading CALL for PAPERS!!!