North Jersey Section’s 2018 Spring Quality Conference is quickly approaching…Don’t miss this special 40th anniversary event!!!
The 40th Annual Spring Quality Conference (SQC) to be held on March 29th, 2018 at the The Marriott Hanover in Whippany, New Jersey. The full day with continental breakfast, 4 course lunch, 4 tracks, 22 Speakers, 2 FDA panel presentations in the FDA Track, vendors, and outstanding networking opportunities.
The full SQC Program and Brochure are posted on their website. Browse the website by clicking the tabs along the top.
Join the fun and network, network, network, with like minded professionals!
To register email email@example.com for registration details or call 908-966-6744 (Cell)
Continue reading Register Now! North Jersey ASQ 2018 Spring Quality Conference
Please join us for our April 2018 Section meeting where Corie LaRocco will lead an introduction to Quality in Aerospace Manufacturing. During the guided discussion we will explore various topics including:
- Company Quality Requirements for doing business
- Documentation & Flowdown
- Mfg – Working within standard requirements
- Special processes & certification
- Product approval
- Corrective / Preventative Action
- Continuous Improvement
Continue reading Program: Intro to Quality in Aerospace Manufacturing
ASQ North Jersey Section is hosting a preparation course and workshop for Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) starting on January 6th, 2018
Please register before December 25th if you are interested. To register please send the completed registration form to Carl Perini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Saint Paul’s Congregational Church, 10 St. Paul’s Place, Nutley, NJ
CERTIFIED QUALITY ENGINEER (CQE) – Public classes are held on consecutive Saturdays starting about 9 AM Course length: 40 hours
This course helps prepare the student for the Certified Quality Engineer examination. It offers a detailed review of the body of knowledge which is covered in this examination. The amount of material covered is extensive and students are expected to have a firm basic background in most areas of Quality Engineering.
Review the instructor’s profile on LinkedIn – Mike Parrillo – https://www.linkedin.com/in/parrilloasq
The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will provide functional leadership for all activities related to Quality Assurance/Quality Control for our CATS product lines, consisting of both domestic and international product lines. The successful candidate will ensure high performance and high availability products that exceed our customer’s quality standards. This is a key position with responsibilities spanning the full product lifecycle. The ideal candidate is an established, self-motivated leader with deep experience and a track record of successfully leading teams and leveraging repeatable processes to deliver high value.
Quality is the responsibility of every team member within the Strato organization. It is the role of this position to align and integrate quality across the organization.
In this role, you will:
• Provide mentorship to support the quality discipline across the entire team
• Evaluate our current-state approach and results, and define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls
• Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
Continue reading Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Piscataway, NJ
Are you a multitasker and a people person? Do you like to help others get better in what they are doing? We are looking for an outgoing individual who is not afraid to speak in front of others and who can:
•Contribute to the design the UBS Process Excellence (PEX) Way transformation methodology and related tools
•Co-design the curriculum for all PEX Academy capability development programs, across all organizational levels, driven by the UBS PEX Way
• Develop individual capability development programs within the curriculum, including those for senior and top management
• Collaborate across all UBS regions and divisions and plan a phased approach for regional training delivery consistent with the demand driven by PEX transformation programs
• Collaborate with the UBS Business University to record all relevant program data on MyCampus
• Run local “train-the-trainer” sessions to align regional trainers and agree training adaptations to meet local training needs where necessary
• Manage local requirements for and delivery by all external trainers
• Deliver training courses at all levels up to and including Change Architect (MBB) and Lean for Leaders training, and
• Provide Coaching and / or Consultation services to the PEX Team (Change Leads and Change Agents) to build PEX capability
• Build sustainable and strong links to the local Regional and Functional PEX Leaders and network of Change Agents, Change Leaders and Change Architects
The Learning and Development Leader plays a pivotal role in the development of the PEX Academy. He/she brings a high level of transformation and capability development experience and is responsible for the co-development and delivery of all programs within the PEX Academy scope. He/she is a subject matter expert in the UBS PEX Way and ensures proper program delivery with the right level of quality and impact. The role reports to the Head of the PEX Academy.
Continue reading PEX Academy Learning & Development Leader: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Can you design best-in-class process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale digital transformation programs across UBS.
The digital solution design architect / specialist leads an important part of digitizing and automating business processes by designing solutions that can significantly improve client and employee experience as well as increase straight-through processing. You do that by working closely with process analysts, SME’s and IT counterparts translating current state challenges into future state solutions and detail out the corresponding specifications and requirements. During the diagnose and design stage, this means you’ll enjoy challenging status quo and take pride in finding the most optimal solution to improve performance. During implementation, you shift more towards the role of the problem-solver who ensures timely and high-quality delivery from all involved parties.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
– Collaborate actively with process analysts and partner with business engagement leads to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
– Co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state digital solution
– Provide expertise in defining the best solution options for any given opportunity
– Support business case development by helping to size the opportunity implementation effort and cost
– Develop solution design specifications to UBS standard for digital solutions
– Troubleshoot and manage problem solving during the solution build and test phases
– Team leadership and management support of digital configurators incl. external vendor resources
– Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice digital solution design and implementation
Continue reading Digital PEX Solution Design Architect: UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Are you passionate about change do you want to make a difference in an organization? We’re looking for someone who is able to collaborate with all levels within the organization and who can:
- Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
- Solve problems, optimize processes and introduce new ways of working with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Lead opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation
- Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
Continue reading Digital Change Agent: UBS, Weehawken, NJ