The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer will provide functional leadership for all activities related to Quality Assurance/Quality Control for our CATS product lines, consisting of both domestic and international product lines. The successful candidate will ensure high performance and high availability products that exceed our customer’s quality standards. This is a key position with responsibilities spanning the full product lifecycle. The ideal candidate is an established, self-motivated leader with deep experience and a track record of successfully leading teams and leveraging repeatable processes to deliver high value.
Quality is the responsibility of every team member within the Strato organization. It is the role of this position to align and integrate quality across the organization.
In this role, you will:
• Provide mentorship to support the quality discipline across the entire team
• Evaluate our current-state approach and results, and define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls
• Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
Continue reading Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Piscataway, NJ
Join us for May’s general section meeting and dinner as we discuss the use of quality methods in the detection of counterfeit prescription drugs and some recent case studies.
Nancy Sperling a quality assurance and regulatory compliance professional with over 20 years experience in pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, and consumer health products. ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Quality Auditor will be presenting this program.
Location: Spanish Tavern 103 McWhorter Street – Newark, NJ 07105
Date & Time: May 10th, 2016 – 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Continue reading Section Meeting – Detection of Counterfeit Drugs and Other Products
With the growth in Internet of Things and Data Analysis, customers today expect complete support, billing accuracy and delivery, in addition to the quality of product and service rendered. Organizations are, therefore, paying more attention to delivering high quality, reliable user experience. These, and other trends, have important impacts on the future of Quality Assurance (QA).
This presentation will focus on the emerging trends including but not limited to:
- Latest tools in the field of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement that are affecting the way quality is integrated in an organization.
- QMS Standards- Cross pollination of ISO-9001 QMS concepts into other management system types and standards.
- Sustainability- Reviewing and updating of standards to meet evolving market expectations and address results of ongoing research in sustainability.
PRESENTED BY: Vidya Neti, Industrial Engineer; QA Department, Mini-Circuits
Continue reading Section Meeting – Emerging Trends in Quality